Our client is looking for an outgoing and ambitious candidate to fill their newly available role for an IT Trainer and Helpdesk Specialist. The Trainer will be responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering technology training to the Lawyers and staff of the firm, as well as for rollouts of new or upgraded technology. In addition, the Trainer will also be responsible for updating and maintaining the software training curriculum and documentation for the firm.
- Participate in the testing and supporting of new initiatives/projects that involve the upgrade or deployment of software applications.
- Design and present training materials such as manuals, videos, etc.
- Collect data and information regarding user experiences, training effectiveness and challenges in order to improve upon user productivity.
- Provide computer support
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years experience developing and delivering application software, software training, preferably in a law firm
- Postsecondary education in IT or related field
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Communication skills and attention to detail
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.