This opportunity for a Senior Corporate Commercial Paralegal is with a firm known for being a leader in the legal industry. The firm is known for their exceptional working environment and strong team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 year’s experience as a paralegal in corporate/commercial law and must have experience with transactional work and tax reorganizations
- Paralegal certificate from a recognized institution
- Excellent efficiency and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently on multiple tasks
Job Responsibilities include:
- Draft complex share provisions and documents pertaining to corporate and tax reorganizations (ITA ss 51, 85, 86, 97), financings and share or asset purchase transactions
- Conduct corporate minute book reviews and prepare reports.
- Analyze corporate charter documents and corporate records to ensure compliance
To apply, please send your resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.