This newly available opportunity for a Personal Injury LAA is with a Surrey law firm that specializes in motor vehicle accidents. Working within a collaborative team environment, the position is perfect for someone looking to build upon his or her experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Litigation LAA, preference given to those with experience in Personal Injury
- Strong computer skills – MS Office, PC Law
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to multitask – detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-past environment
- A successfully completed LAA certification from an accredited institution
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 per year dependent on experience.
This role is suitable for someone who is self-motivated, adaptable and driven to build a career in Personal Injury. This position offers a great deal of training and learning potential.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com while quoting the job title in the subject line of the email.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.