This opportunity for a Paralegal is the perfect opportunity to join an exceptional boutique law firm. The firm is known for having outstanding clientele, and a superior setting to work in. Most importantly the client is looking for someone with a strong work ethic, as well as, an individual who thrives within a team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years’ Personal Injury experience as a paralegal and or hybrid.
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Job responsibilities include:
- Drafting pleadings
- Completing all trial prep duties
- File management, file opening, and file analysis
- Other administrative duties as needed
To apply, please send your resumes attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.