This newly available role for a Legal Assistant is with a premier Surrey law firm and ideal for a career-oriented individual. Working with a great team, this position will provide the successful applicant plenty of opportunity to grow their skills and really begin to take ownership of their work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ litigation experience. Commercial litigation and/or personal injury experience would be a strong asset
- A completed LAA diploma or certification from an accredited institution
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical and management skills
- Excellent computer skills
To apply, please send your resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.