Our client, a reputable firm, located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, is seeking a Litigation LAA to join their team. This is a rare opportunity for a seasoned Litigation LAA to further their career in legal.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience as a LAA, preference given to those with at least 2 years’ experience in ICBC or personal injury.
- Effective management skills – ability to prioritize as well as delegate tasks in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills – interpersonal, verbal and written
- Advanced computer skills – strong MS Office skills
- Extremely meticulous with a high attention to detail
- A successfully completed LAA certification from an accredited institution
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.