Work for a large, well established, and highly respected firm located in the heart of the Downtown core. This firm is known for its diverse and dynamic environment. This highly regarded and well-established firm can offer all the perks, including a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits plan that includes a pension.
The ideal candidate will have:
- LAA certificate from accredited institution paired with 2-4 years in Labour & Employment and/or litigation
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a busy and competitive practice
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and responsible
- Excellent computer skills including a proficiency with Microsoft Office
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.