Our client, a highly esteemed Vancouver boutique law firm, is actively seeking a professional and career-minded Labour/Employment LAA to join their team. This company employs some of the most dynamic, passionate, and friendly professional individuals you’ll ever meet.
A successful candidate will have:
- LAA certificate from accredited institution
- Some administrative experience is considered a strong asset
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and responsible
- Excellent computer skills including a proficiency with Microsoft Office
If you’re looking to join a firm that fosters professional development, a positive work environment and a team approach, this could be the position for you!
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.