Our client, a well-renowned law firm, has a newly available role for an IT Help Desk Specialist. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate to expand their skill-set and experience.
Under the direction of the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Specialist will respond to requests for technical support on a variety of issues from end-users and provide effective and timely response. The successful candidate must have exceptional service skills and must be able to handle challenging situations with the utmost respect and professionalism.
Standard duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide end-users with hardware/software support
- Ensure that problems are addressed in a timely fashion
- Assist the Manager with projects and tasks as required
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Evaluate and analyze Help Desk support calls for recurring problems and identify solutions
- Other duties as required by the Manager
The successful applicant will ideally have a 2-year diploma in Technology or a related discipline. Experience with MS Office, Windows 10, SharePoint, and Exchange is ideal.
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 per year dependent on experience.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.