Do you want to work with a highly specialized friendly and sociable group in a modern and comfortable space while doing interesting and challenging work?
This role is exclusively in intellectual property, trademark, patents, and technology law. The firm offers an excellent working environment from their office space to the people you will spend your days with. A bright, motivated, outgoing, and career-minded individual will excel in this firm and role.
- Preparing legal documentation
- Online filing and searches
- Monitoring deadlines and ensuring flow of documents
- Liaising with lawyers, patent agents and patent offices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two years of LAA experience and must have some experience with intellectual property law.
- Strong motivation and work ethic
- LAA diploma from a recognized institution
- Excellent knowledge of MS word
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 per year dependent on experience.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com while quoting the job title in the subject line of the email.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.