Our client is a large, well-known Vancouver firm is looking for a new LAA to join their team. This firm has a vibrant corporate culture, and they strive to make your working day as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. In this role, you will work primarily with Indigenous Practice Group, and be responsible for a mix of litigation and corporate work.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Assist lawyers with document preparation and correspondence
- Calendar management
- Booking trials, examinations for discovery and hearings
- Billings and follow up
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience as an LAA, ideally with experience in corporate and/or indigenous law
- An LAA certificate from an accredited institution
- Excellent work ethic and motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
The right personality fit is vital for this firm, they want people who fit their corporate culture, if you think this is you then apply now.
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 per year dependent on experience.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com while quoting the job title in the subject line of the email.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.