Our client, a large, general-practice law firm located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, is actively seeking motivated and professional Float Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. The chosen candidate will join a firm that values its employees with a strong focus on work/life balance and a competitive salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a litigation LAA, ideally with some experience in personal injury
- Ability to prioritize workload and excellent organizational skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as be a great team player
- Drafting and filing general court documents
- Processing of billing and time entry
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Other related tasks as required
If you match the requirements for this excellent career opportunity, and you’re interested in joining an amazing firm, this could be the job for you!
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.