Our client, located in Downtown Vancouver, has a newly available role for an Intermediate Family LAA. This is an excellent opportunity to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work. The role will allow you to run files from start to finish and will use your expertise and knowledge to its fullest potential.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working in a family law practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
Job Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with opposing counsel, clients and experts
- Drafting legal documents
- Document collection and management
- Other administrative tasks as directed by lawyer
To apply, please send your resumes attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.