Corporate Services Manager – Downtown Vancouver
Job No. 4534 / Vancouver / HR/Office Management, Paralegal
Our client, located in downtown Vancouver is looking for a Corporate Services Manager with positive energy and strong attention to detail to fill this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 10 years as a Corporate Paralegal
- Management experience is considered a strong assett
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and document/knowledge management systems
- Advanced communication skills – interpersonal, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to detail
- Paralegal certification or diploma from an accredited institution
Duties will include:
- Managing the corporate records team including work flow, hiring, training and performance management.
- Work with Lawyers to ensure all work is being completed and make recommendations to improve department
- Stay up to date with industry legislation and best practices.
To apply, please send your resumes attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.