Our client, a national law firm located in Vancouver, is looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to fill their newly available opportunity for an Intermediate – Senior Paralegal. The client has a stellar reputation for providing top-notch legal expertise and guidance to their diverse client base.
Qualifications include, but aren’t limited to:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Corporate/Commercial experience, preferably within a law firm setting.
- Experience preparing corporate legal documents such as incorporations, amalgamations, amendments, dissolutions, share provisions, resolutions, share certificates, registrations and corporate records.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and effectively prioritize work.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for complex corporate work from the initial instructions to completion of post-closing filings.
- Deal with numerous daily inquiries from clients and counsel regarding record books and transactions
- Assist with corporate records when not working on transactions
Salary: $70,000 – $95,000 per year dependent on experience.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.