This newly available role for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal is with a premier Surrey law firm and ideal for a career-oriented individual. This position will provide the successful applicant plenty of opportunity to grow their skills and really begin to take ownership of their work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ litigation experience. Commercial litigation experience would be a strong asset
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical and management skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
If you’re looking to join a firm that values professional development, a friendly work environment and a team approach, this could be the job for you. Apply today!
Salary: $70,000 – $90,000 per year dependent on experience.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org while quoting the job title in the subject line of the email.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.